Echo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Echo

Roleplay as a Dolphin, eagle, horse, wolf, or tiger.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» trzesacz domki kempingowe
All is calm.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime3rd August 2011, 18:58 by Guest

» augustówka apartame
All is calm.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2nd August 2011, 22:09 by Guest

» More as chintzy as warez
All is calm.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2nd August 2011, 17:20 by Guest

» domki familijne bobolin
All is calm.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1st August 2011, 22:09 by Guest

» tatry noclegi ceny
All is calm.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime31st July 2011, 23:11 by Guest

» äèåòà ïðè àìîð.ôîñôàòíûõ ñîëÿõ â ìî÷å
All is calm.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime31st July 2011, 06:35 by Guest

» page rank service backlink services
All is calm.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime30th July 2011, 22:33 by Guest

» hotele etap wroclaw
All is calm.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime30th July 2011, 22:03 by Guest

» mielno domki pod wydmami
All is calm.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime30th July 2011, 17:27 by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

All is calm....

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MajesticWolfs
Admin
MajesticWolfs

All is calm.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All is calm....   All is calm.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th June 2008, 11:48

"These leaves taste nasty! I am starving"Rose said getting up and snorted in frustration from the leaves.
Back to top Go down
https://echo.aforumfree.com
*Kiche
*Kiche

PostSubject: Re: All is calm....   All is calm.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th June 2008, 12:45

Kiche laughed, then sat down and looked to the sky. She sighed and then looked at Rose. "Well I know that us wolves eat meat,but What do you eat? she asked.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
Admin
MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: All is calm....   All is calm.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th June 2008, 14:05

"I eat leaves,grass,berries,hay any type of vegetation".Rose said walking to the lake for a drink of water.
Back to top Go down
*Kiche
*Kiche

PostSubject: Re: All is calm....   All is calm.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th June 2008, 15:12

Kiche watched Rose drink the water, and became thirsty. She walked over and put her mouth to the water. Then she gently lapped up the water letting it trickle down her dry throat. She then went back to where she had slept and pointed her muzzle to the sky, letting out a long howl.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
Admin
MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: All is calm....   All is calm.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th June 2008, 20:48

Rose heard the howl and it sent shivers down her spine but she she had a sence of freedom when she heard it.Rose reared back on her back legs and let out a long loud winny.
Back to top Go down
*Kiche
*Kiche

PostSubject: Re: All is calm....   All is calm.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th June 2008, 21:06

Kiche smiled at Rose. She howled again but her happy howl became sad as Kiche remembered that day.... she howled again this time very sadly.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
Admin
MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: All is calm....   All is calm.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime14th June 2008, 18:44

Rose trotted over to the wolf."Whats wrong,Wolf..Oh by the way I never caught your name...I am Rose".Rose said leaning down over the wolf/
Back to top Go down
*Kiche
*Kiche

PostSubject: Re: All is calm....   All is calm.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime15th June 2008, 00:11

"I'm Kiche" she said sadly. "My pups, my pack, my mate, were all killed, one month ago. I miss them dearly" Kiche howled mournfuly.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
Admin
MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: All is calm....   All is calm.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th June 2008, 11:55

Roses ears went down and walked over to the wolf."How did they die"? She said curiously.
Back to top Go down
*Kiche
*Kiche

PostSubject: Re: All is calm....   All is calm.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th June 2008, 16:10

"A pack attacked our dens while most of us were on a hunt. All that was there were the Omegas, and Pack protectors. They fought and fought. By the time we got back from hunting, everyone was dead except for the pups. They were in our den, cowering in fear. We attacked the pack. My mate killed 12, I killed 14. While me and my mate were fighting the Alphas, we didn't notiice one of the other packs hunters sneak into the den where the pups were. When i did catch sight of him, i darted for him, but it was too late. He had alredy killed the pups. I attacked him, biting his neck, until the Alpha emale of the other pack, that i had been fighting jumped on me, pinning me down. I bit her face and threw her off, pinning her down. She struggled and tried to get up, but i was too strong for her. I locked my jaws around her neck, pushing down, as hard as i could. Her neck broke and she died. At the cracking of her neck, all fighting ceased, and all the attention was on me, and me alone. My pack, was looking at me, with pride in thier eyes for what i had done. But this enraged the other pack. Two of thier pack protectors raced after me, i killed them both, easily. I looked over to see that thier Alpha Male had pinned my mate down. I ran towards them and jumped on the Alpha MAle, knocking him off my mate. He hit the ground and glared at me. I pinned him down, and bit his neck hard, he pushed me off him and held me down. My mate knocked him off of me, and bit his neck hard,silencing him. There were only five members left in the rival pack. All were very strong pack protectors. The only ones lef of our pack, were me and my mate. They circled us then attacked. I killed one, and so did my mate. But they were to much for us. One held me down, while another, killed my mate. I was enraged and killed them all. I was the only one left. I stayed at the den that night, but left in the morning, thinkking it was the best thing to do. I know that they haven't left me though. They all hold a special place in my heart." She then let out a long, mornful howl.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
Admin
MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: All is calm....   All is calm.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th June 2008, 17:15

Rose stood there shocked and afraid."Wow...!"She said.Rose looked up at the sky and felt the wind blow threw her hair,she winned and looked down at the wolf who saw that she was very sad.Rose put her head around the wolf and hugged her."I too have a sad story to Kiche.*sigh*Me and my younger brother and sister were in a field when we heard a weird noise.So we galloped out of there and into the woods for safety.We stood there for about 10 minutes when a growl was heard.My sister got scared and ran away and then a puma jolted out of the bushes and swiped at me cutting near my ear and hoof.The puma chased after my brother and caught him killing him instantly.I ran off to find my sister when the puma began chasing after her,well there was a river to cross to get to safety.My sister jumped in the water to try to get to the other side but went over the side and the puma went along with her.It happened 2 years ago."Rose said laying down.
Back to top Go down
*Kiche
*Kiche

PostSubject: Re: All is calm....   All is calm.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th June 2008, 18:20

Kiche felt better with the hug, but when she heard the story, she was sad. "I'm sorry that happened" she said. Kiche decided to take a swim, to get her mind off things. "Would you like to come swimming with me? If you can swim..." she asked, standing up.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
Admin
MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: All is calm....   All is calm.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th June 2008, 18:36

Rose trotted over to the water and looked down."I can swim.."She said nervously.Rose got into the water and began to swim around in circles getting used to it.
Back to top Go down
*Kiche
*Kiche

PostSubject: Re: All is calm....   All is calm.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th June 2008, 18:50

Kiche was excited. She hadnt been swimming in so long. She jumped in making a splash.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
Admin
MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: All is calm....   All is calm.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th June 2008, 09:14

Rose waved her head back and forth splashing Kiche.Rose whinned in happiness and got back on shore and ran into the water backing a huge wave.
Back to top Go down
*Kiche
*Kiche

PostSubject: Re: All is calm....   All is calm.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th June 2008, 16:56

Kiche wagged her tail very fast, splashing Rose. Kiche smiled. Kiche thought, I haven't had this much fun since.... Kiche shook the thought from her mind before it could finish.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
Admin
MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: All is calm....   All is calm.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th June 2008, 11:57

Rose reared up and made a huge splash in the water."Haha!"She whinned.
Back to top Go down
*Kiche
*Kiche

PostSubject: Re: All is calm....   All is calm.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th June 2008, 13:25

Kiche shook, shaking all the water from her coat in all different directions.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
Admin
MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: All is calm....   All is calm.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th June 2008, 12:13

Rose got all wet but got out and shook it off and flicked her tail getting the water off."Wow that was fun".She said happily.
Back to top Go down
*Kiche
*Kiche

PostSubject: Re: All is calm....   All is calm.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th June 2008, 15:36

"Yeah, very fun" Kiche said running out of the water. She lied sown on a rock, in the sun to rest.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
Admin
MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: All is calm....   All is calm.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th June 2008, 12:42

Rose flicked her tail and walked over to a fresh patch of grass."Mmm..Finally some good grass".
Back to top Go down
*Kiche
*Kiche

PostSubject: Re: All is calm....   All is calm.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime25th August 2008, 17:33

"Not to be rude but how can you eat that stuff. Don't you want some meat or something?" Kiche said. "Come on wanna help me hunt? I'll share the kill with ya"
{remember, Kiche has never seen a horse and knows absolutely nothing about them, so she thinks they are meat eaters. lol.}
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
Admin
MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: All is calm....   All is calm.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th August 2008, 18:59

(Yep I remeber)
"Meat!?Ewww!I might....maybe be able to help you hunt but..ewww..eating meat...I eat grass..."Rose trotted over to Kiche
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All is calm....   All is calm.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All is calm....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Echo :: The Lands! :: Timber Woods-
Jump to: