Echo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Echo

Roleplay as a Dolphin, eagle, horse, wolf, or tiger.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» trzesacz domki kempingowe
All is calm.... Icon_minitime3rd August 2011, 18:58 by Guest

» augustówka apartame
All is calm.... Icon_minitime2nd August 2011, 22:09 by Guest

» More as chintzy as warez
All is calm.... Icon_minitime2nd August 2011, 17:20 by Guest

» domki familijne bobolin
All is calm.... Icon_minitime1st August 2011, 22:09 by Guest

» tatry noclegi ceny
All is calm.... Icon_minitime31st July 2011, 23:11 by Guest

» äèåòà ïðè àìîð.ôîñôàòíûõ ñîëÿõ â ìî÷å
All is calm.... Icon_minitime31st July 2011, 06:35 by Guest

» page rank service backlink services
All is calm.... Icon_minitime30th July 2011, 22:33 by Guest

» hotele etap wroclaw
All is calm.... Icon_minitime30th July 2011, 22:03 by Guest

» mielno domki pod wydmami
All is calm.... Icon_minitime30th July 2011, 17:27 by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

All is calm....

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bluestar
New Born

All is calm.... Empty
PostSubject: All is calm....   All is calm.... Icon_minitime28th May 2008, 18:40

Nyciel lied by the lake. He was staring off into space. The atmosphere was calm. His white and brown wings were folded. Dipping his paw into the lake as he watched the ripple go around the pond. Ice blue eyes looked into the pond, yet he only saw himself. Then he saw his dad. The black wolf looked dissapointed then vanished. but his mother appeared too. She was brown and white, a smile was on her face. Nyciel dipped his mouth into the lake, as his mother dissapeared. His mother had died too early. Now he stare into the emtpy lake.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Cub
shadowwolf445

All is calm.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: All is calm....   All is calm.... Icon_minitime28th May 2008, 18:54

Nigthfur limped trough the woods he and his family were attacked by bears but he was the only one to escape with his life, he was suffering form hunger and exhaustion. he had nearly given up hope, but caught a scent of another wolf, he followed the scent untill he saw a winged wolf laying by the lake. he wasn't sure if the wolf was friendly or not but he was despreate for help, he limped closer to the wolf and called out to it in a weak voice "please help" he took a few step closer to the wolf untill he fell to the ground and darkness took over him
Back to top Go down
*Kiche
*Kiche

All is calm.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: All is calm....   All is calm.... Icon_minitime28th May 2008, 19:36

Kiche had been walking through the forest when she became thirsty. She decided to go to the lake. While she neared the lake she caught sight of two wolves near the lake. One was lying on the ground. Kiche was tired of being alone and wanted to make friends so she walked towards them. When she came up to them she saw that the wolf lying down was bleeding. She nuzzled him and said," Hey, are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
Admin
MajesticWolfs

All is calm.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: All is calm....   All is calm.... Icon_minitime28th May 2008, 21:44

Rose trotted threw the forest and headed towards the lake to get a drink.She didnt notice the wolves so close to her.After getting her drink she noticed reared up and nayed loudly.
Back to top Go down
https://echo.aforumfree.com
Bluestar
New Born

All is calm.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: All is calm....   All is calm.... Icon_minitime29th May 2008, 17:06

Nyciel had smelt another wolf, but the cry for help was all he needed to turn around. The pup was bloody. "Oh my gosh , are you okay?" Tought it was obvous the pup wasn't. He shook the pup's body turn to wake him, if he was still alive. Nyciel had killed a rat recently, he placed the rat in front opf the pup, for when he awoke. Ice blue eyes looked to the other wolf as they walked, and asked. "I-I'm not sure." But all he could do now was hope the pup would be okay.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Cub
shadowwolf445

All is calm.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: All is calm....   All is calm.... Icon_minitime29th May 2008, 17:54

Nightfur blinked his eyes slightly open, his sight was blurred but he could make out what seemed to be two wolves. he was able to whisper out a few words before fading back into darkness "thank you"
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
Admin
MajesticWolfs

All is calm.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: All is calm....   All is calm.... Icon_minitime29th May 2008, 22:29

Rose snorted in frustration and walked over to the wolves and stared.
Back to top Go down
*Kiche
*Kiche

All is calm.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: All is calm....   All is calm.... Icon_minitime30th May 2008, 13:55

Kiche stared at Rose, wide eyed. She had never seen a horse before, so she had no idea what this big creature was. She was a little frightened, but not much.
"H..H...Hi...", Kiche stammered.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
Admin
MajesticWolfs

All is calm.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: All is calm....   All is calm.... Icon_minitime31st May 2008, 00:40

Rose looked frustrated at the wolf"Hi.."She said very wary of the wolf,she got defensive in case a attack
Back to top Go down
*Kiche
*Kiche

All is calm.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: All is calm....   All is calm.... Icon_minitime31st May 2008, 14:54

She saw Rose tense, and said,"I'm not going to attack you."
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
Admin
MajesticWolfs

All is calm.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: All is calm....   All is calm.... Icon_minitime31st May 2008, 23:30

Rose was still wary of the wolf but tensed less.She then felt it was safe enough to lay down next to the lake.She bowed her head towards the water and shut her eyes.
Back to top Go down
*Kiche
*Kiche

All is calm.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: All is calm....   All is calm.... Icon_minitime8th June 2008, 00:14

Kiche stared at the horse in wonder. What was this big creature? She then remembered why she came here, and her thirst came back. She walked to the lake and started to drink. She then remembered Nightfur and turned her attention back to him. She started to walk over to him again. When she reached him she sat down and looked up at the sky. She then howled, a sad, mournful howl. Her pack and mate had been killed a few months back. She remembered the bloody battle. She then shook the painful image from her head, and howled again.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Cub
shadowwolf445

All is calm.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: All is calm....   All is calm.... Icon_minitime8th June 2008, 09:49

Nightfur's ears twitched his ears at the sound of Kiche's howl. he hoped his eyes slightly and look at Kiche, from where he was laying she looked just like his mother. he opened his eyes a little more and saw her more clearly, he wanted to stand and get a better look at her but his body ached and he could still feel some blood flowing down his side. he winced at the pain he felt on his side "i-it hurts" he whispered to himself.
Back to top Go down
*Kiche
*Kiche

All is calm.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: All is calm....   All is calm.... Icon_minitime8th June 2008, 15:47

Kiche thought she had heard something, and looked down at Nightfur. She saw him looking at her, so she lied down beside him. She saw that his side was cut wide open, so it was only natural for her to clean it for him since he couldn't. Kiche began working with the open cut, she licked it till there was no more blood.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Cub
shadowwolf445

All is calm.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: All is calm....   All is calm.... Icon_minitime8th June 2008, 17:38

Nightfur felt her tounge gently cleanig his wound. he lifted up his head and stared at Kinche for a little while then spoke "thank you"
Back to top Go down
Bluestar
New Born

All is calm.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: All is calm....   All is calm.... Icon_minitime8th June 2008, 18:07

Nyciel looked to the pup as he awkeneded, and the female had licked him. He lied down in front of him. "Everything is going to be fine. Do you have the strength to tell me what happened?" He asked the pup. His gase was friendly, and soft.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Cub
shadowwolf445

All is calm.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: All is calm....   All is calm.... Icon_minitime8th June 2008, 19:45

Nightfur looked at the other wolf and shook his head "i'm not really sure, it happened so fast i can only remeber a little."

Last edited by shadowwolf445 on 9th June 2008, 14:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
Admin
MajesticWolfs

All is calm.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: All is calm....   All is calm.... Icon_minitime9th June 2008, 13:17

Rose galloped into the forest and saw two wolves she slowly walked over to them and asked"Are you alright you look hurt",
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Cub
shadowwolf445

All is calm.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: All is calm....   All is calm.... Icon_minitime9th June 2008, 14:12

Nightfur looked at the horse wide-eyed he never seen one before " i..i think i'm ok i'm just really tired"
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
Admin
MajesticWolfs

All is calm.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: All is calm....   All is calm.... Icon_minitime9th June 2008, 17:56

"Ok.."Rose said calmy laying down next to a near by tree."I am going to go to sleep now,Dont get any ideas of eating me".She said warning them with a glare,
Back to top Go down
*Kiche
*Kiche

All is calm.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: All is calm....   All is calm.... Icon_minitime10th June 2008, 12:53

"Don't worry, we aren't going to eat you." Kiche chuckled. "You probably wouldn't taste good anyway."
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
Admin
MajesticWolfs

All is calm.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: All is calm....   All is calm.... Icon_minitime10th June 2008, 12:57

"Yea I am way to Tough"Rose said Jokingly.She fell fast asleep next to the tree.
Back to top Go down
*Kiche
*Kiche

All is calm.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: All is calm....   All is calm.... Icon_minitime10th June 2008, 18:47

Kiche laughed for a minute, and then also lied down and closed her eyes. It didn't take long for her to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
Admin
MajesticWolfs

All is calm.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: All is calm....   All is calm.... Icon_minitime12th June 2008, 10:56

Rose had woken up.She yawned and stayed down and ate some near by leaves on a tree.
Back to top Go down
*Kiche
*Kiche

All is calm.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: All is calm....   All is calm.... Icon_minitime12th June 2008, 22:08

Soon, Kiche awoke, she looked at Rose. "I sure am hungry" she said, "Anyone else hungry?" She the nstood up and stretched out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All is calm.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: All is calm....   All is calm.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All is calm....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Echo :: The Lands! :: Timber Woods-
Jump to: