Echo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Echo

Roleplay as a Dolphin, eagle, horse, wolf, or tiger.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» trzesacz domki kempingowe
Lone Hunter Icon_minitime3rd August 2011, 18:58 by Guest

» augustówka apartame
Lone Hunter Icon_minitime2nd August 2011, 22:09 by Guest

» More as chintzy as warez
Lone Hunter Icon_minitime2nd August 2011, 17:20 by Guest

» domki familijne bobolin
Lone Hunter Icon_minitime1st August 2011, 22:09 by Guest

» tatry noclegi ceny
Lone Hunter Icon_minitime31st July 2011, 23:11 by Guest

» äèåòà ïðè àìîð.ôîñôàòíûõ ñîëÿõ â ìî÷å
Lone Hunter Icon_minitime31st July 2011, 06:35 by Guest

» page rank service backlink services
Lone Hunter Icon_minitime30th July 2011, 22:33 by Guest

» hotele etap wroclaw
Lone Hunter Icon_minitime30th July 2011, 22:03 by Guest

» mielno domki pod wydmami
Lone Hunter Icon_minitime30th July 2011, 17:27 by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Lone Hunter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zyrxy
New Born
Zyrxy

Lone Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Lone Hunter   Lone Hunter Icon_minitime19th June 2008, 13:23

Zyrxxy parted the leaves in front of him with his nose and peered out at hat was foraging in front of him, some deer, a small fawn and its mother. The young one was not fatr away, a few leaps and he could get it, but the mother was closer to him, and if he tried to o for the baby, the mother would scare it and they both would run.
Stealthly, he crept across the forest floor, circling around the mother, but wasn't watching his footing and stepped on some rocks and twigs, scaring some birds and the deer. They both jumped away into the undergrowth, but Zyrxy was right behind them. The young one, being just a few days old, wasn't neatrly as fast as the mother, and soon it was in his sight. Jumping over a fallen tree, Zyrxy caught up to it enough that he jumped one last time and caught his claws into it's lower back, and bringing it down a few secconds later. He bit down into it's throat, and hearing the breath get slower, then stop, he let go and took a good look at his kill. " This'll last me a good few days." He said triumphantly, and dragged it into a clearing and started eating.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
Admin
MajesticWolfs

Lone Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Hunter   Lone Hunter Icon_minitime20th June 2008, 13:10

Shiba stealthy walked threw the forest floor.She then heard another tiger very close to her.Shiba prowled closer and closer and had saw that it was a young male tiger.She calmed down climbed onto a near by tree limp and layed there lazily.
Back to top Go down
https://echo.aforumfree.com
Zyrxy
New Born
Zyrxy

Lone Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Hunter   Lone Hunter Icon_minitime20th June 2008, 17:54

Zyrxy seemed to sense somone was near. He stopped eating and looked around, but everything was silent again and nothing seemed out of the ordinary. He flicked and ear and looked back to his meal. He had his fill but alot of it was still left. He dragged it to the edge of the clearing where the bushes were denser and covered it up a bit with some leaves.
He sniffed the air and finaly caught scent of wehat was watching him. It seemed like another tiger but he wasn't sure. Curious, he glanced around the trees and leaves near him, poking his nose in some dense bushes then finaly seeing a bit of orange in a tree branch not far off. wondering if it saw him already, he crept a little closer, his tail twitching and his eyes trying to adjust to see through the shadows better.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
Admin
MajesticWolfs

Lone Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Hunter   Lone Hunter Icon_minitime20th June 2008, 18:45

Shiba who was asleep on the tree swayyed her tail back and forth and rolled over onto her back.She then woke up when she got that weird feeling of something watching her."Is anyone there".Shiba said ready for an answer.Shiba then smelt the air and smelt a tiger near her.
Back to top Go down
Zyrxy
New Born
Zyrxy

Lone Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Hunter   Lone Hunter Icon_minitime20th June 2008, 19:20

Zyrxy watched the orange shape shift and move. then a voice came from it, startling him a bit. He was silent for a moment, thinking about whether or not to respond. He took another silent step through the leaves, then finally walked out into her sight. " Hi, hope I'm not disturbing your nap." He tested a fallen branch that was covered in vines and moss, and finally took a small jump up, and quickly found his balance.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
Admin
MajesticWolfs

Lone Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Hunter   Lone Hunter Icon_minitime23rd June 2008, 07:29

"No you didnt disturb my nap,I was going to get up soon anyway.Who are you?I never seen you around here before".Shiba said jumping down onto the ground and stretched.
Back to top Go down
Zyrxy
New Born
Zyrxy

Lone Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Hunter   Lone Hunter Icon_minitime23rd June 2008, 11:42

The leaves rustled a bit as Zyrxy sat down, no longer as cautios as before. He was fast enough to run away if a fight might come. "Oh, well my name is Zyrxy." He said, dipping his head a bit. " I havn't seen you either, And I only recently left my parents, maybe that's why I havn't been around a whole lot." He said. He picked up a muddied, and bloodied paw, and started grooming, letting his paws finaly show their whiteness.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
Admin
MajesticWolfs

Lone Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Hunter   Lone Hunter Icon_minitime24th June 2008, 09:37

Shiba shook her fur and sat down."My name is Shiba,I left my parents a while ago".Shiba then looked at Zyrxy and asked."Hey did you just go hunting or is your paw hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Zyrxy
New Born
Zyrxy

Lone Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Hunter   Lone Hunter Icon_minitime25th June 2008, 20:47

He paused his grooming and looked up at her, " Hunted. Caught a nice fawn, could last me a good while. If your hungry, I don't mind sharing. I'm pretty full anyways." He closed his eyes and smiled for a second then went back to licking his paws for a few moments until he was satisfied.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
Admin
MajesticWolfs

Lone Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Hunter   Lone Hunter Icon_minitime26th June 2008, 07:46

"I wouldnt mind some."Shiba said walking over to the fawn and ripping off a chunk of meat and climbing back into the tree with the meat."Thank You."She said begining to eat the meat.
Back to top Go down
Zyrxy
New Born
Zyrxy

Lone Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Hunter   Lone Hunter Icon_minitime26th June 2008, 10:47

Zyrxy followed her a bit to the carcass and watched her take some meat and carry it up into the tree. " No problem." He said, and went back to the edge of that clearing to lay down. He folded his paws over each other and layed his chin down on them, half closing his golden eyes, occasionally watching her then looking up at the treetops to where some sky shone through.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
Admin
MajesticWolfs

Lone Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Hunter   Lone Hunter Icon_minitime26th June 2008, 12:42

Shiba ate the piece of meat whole and yawned.She jumped off the tree limp and put both of the front paws on the tree and scratched the tree.After sharpening her nails she went over to the stream and drank some water,then trotted over to the tree again and climbed up to the top where there was a nice big tree limb big enough for 4 tigers that was covered in soft moss and was shaded by tree brush and tigers could peak there heads out over looking the entire forest.Shiba jumped onto a near hopped off the tree limb and onto a higher near by limb and let out a mighty roar.
Back to top Go down
Zyrxy
New Born
Zyrxy

Lone Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Hunter   Lone Hunter Icon_minitime27th June 2008, 08:24

Zyrxy lifted his head and watched Shiba. Curiously, she heaved himself up and padded over to the tree she had climbed. He sniffed the bark and looked up into the high branches. He put an outstretched paw up to the bark, then the other and in a few secconds he climbed to the first reachable branch. He looked down at the ground, not far away, and decided to go a little higher. he reached a branch that he felt comfortable with and layed down. As he looked down this time he was a little more uneasy about the height.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
Admin
MajesticWolfs

Lone Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Hunter   Lone Hunter Icon_minitime27th June 2008, 09:24

Shiba looked down at Zyrxy and then back down on the tree limb.She then jumped down and walked over to the highest tree limb and rolled over on it but as soon as she did the log gave way and she was now hanging off a cliff and grasping onto the tree for dear life.
Back to top Go down
Zyrxy
New Born
Zyrxy

Lone Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Hunter   Lone Hunter Icon_minitime28th June 2008, 10:07

Zyrxy was starting to dig his claws into the tree bark, still worried of falling. But his yes left their target at the ground and to Shiba. She jumped from branch to branch like it was nothing. Zyrxy knew he could do that, he just didn't want to. He was about to call out for her to be careful, when he heard the snap and the branch fell to the ground. His eyes widened in shock and his claws dug deeper into the tree. He saw her clinging to the cliff side and knew he had to do something, but his paws and legs wouldn't move. 'Common, it's not that far, you won't fall' He old himself, and let go of the branch and make a quick jump to a higher branch without giving himself time to think, time to change his mind. As fast as he could he was in front of Shiba, his pelt tingling and his claws creating deep gashes in whatever tree limb he held onto because of his fear. " Climb!" He said, trying to pull her paw as gently, but as hard as he could with his teeth.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
Admin
MajesticWolfs

Lone Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Hunter   Lone Hunter Icon_minitime28th June 2008, 19:29

"I am Sorry".Shiba said swinging her claw and digging her claws into Zyrxy's side.Holding on for dear life she dug her back claws into the side and pulled herself up.
Back to top Go down
Zyrxy
New Born
Zyrxy

Lone Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Hunter   Lone Hunter Icon_minitime29th June 2008, 10:42

For a second when Shiba spoke Zyrxy was confused but then he winced as he felt the sharp pain in his side, but he stood his ground. She was defiantly stronger than he was, as he could feel her strength pulling her up, and h,e almost slipped, if not for his own claws. When she reached solid ground, he barely gave his side a second look before going to her and making sure she was ok. " Anything hurt?" He asked, concerned the fall might've hurt her someway.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
Admin
MajesticWolfs

Lone Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Hunter   Lone Hunter Icon_minitime29th June 2008, 14:50

Shiba panted nervously and answered."I am Fine,But are you? I can see I put alot of strain on your side pulling myself up". She said inspecting the scratch marks."They look deep..."
Back to top Go down
Zyrxy
New Born
Zyrxy

Lone Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Hunter   Lone Hunter Icon_minitime5th July 2008, 14:16

Zyrxy shook his head. " No, I'm Fine. Not very painful right now anyways. You should be more careful next time, that fall might not have been very pretty." He said, and sighed. "That took my boredom away."
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
Admin
MajesticWolfs

Lone Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Hunter   Lone Hunter Icon_minitime6th July 2008, 13:49

"Ok.."Shiba said licking her wound on her foot."Well I think we should get off this tree before another fall.
Back to top Go down
Zyrxy
New Born
Zyrxy

Lone Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Hunter   Lone Hunter Icon_minitime7th July 2008, 17:48

"Ya.. probably a good idea." He took a few slow steps backwards then turned and took a few quick bounds away from the cliff. "I'm heading back to that clearing, all this has made me a bit hungry" He called over his shoulder to her.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
Admin
MajesticWolfs

Lone Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Hunter   Lone Hunter Icon_minitime7th July 2008, 18:02

"Alright"Shiba yelled jumped off the tree and onto the ground."Ah,Good to be on solid ground".
Back to top Go down
Zyrxy
New Born
Zyrxy

Lone Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Hunter   Lone Hunter Icon_minitime8th July 2008, 16:11

Zyrxy heard and nodded, though she probably wouldnt see, he was already a few paces in front of her, where leaves and branches were in the way. Scent lead hiom back to the small clearing where he earlier kill was still laying, collecting Flies. Before it could be spoiled any more he took a few good chunks of meat out of it and climbed onto a low branch to eat the small meal.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
Admin
MajesticWolfs

Lone Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Hunter   Lone Hunter Icon_minitime9th July 2008, 07:21

"Is that kill of your's still fresh at all? If it is could I please have some?"Shiba asked moving brush from out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Zyrxy
New Born
Zyrxy

Lone Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Hunter   Lone Hunter Icon_minitime9th July 2008, 09:40

"Fresh enough to eat, might not taste too great right now though. Go ahead and eat all you'd like, I have a feeling that Carcass won't last long." he said, and chewed off a piece of meat that he had. Some birds were resting in the tree above him, and he noticed the smell of the carcass was becoming apparent. " Wish I hid that a bit better, rather eat meat with some dirt on it than bugs.." He murmured.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lone Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Hunter   Lone Hunter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lone Hunter
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Echo :: The Lands! :: Exotic Jungle-
Jump to: