Echo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Echo

Roleplay as a Dolphin, eagle, horse, wolf, or tiger.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» trzesacz domki kempingowe
Relaxing at Shimmering Falls Icon_minitime3rd August 2011, 18:58 by Guest

» augustówka apartame
Relaxing at Shimmering Falls Icon_minitime2nd August 2011, 22:09 by Guest

» More as chintzy as warez
Relaxing at Shimmering Falls Icon_minitime2nd August 2011, 17:20 by Guest

» domki familijne bobolin
Relaxing at Shimmering Falls Icon_minitime1st August 2011, 22:09 by Guest

» tatry noclegi ceny
Relaxing at Shimmering Falls Icon_minitime31st July 2011, 23:11 by Guest

» äèåòà ïðè àìîð.ôîñôàòíûõ ñîëÿõ â ìî÷å
Relaxing at Shimmering Falls Icon_minitime31st July 2011, 06:35 by Guest

» page rank service backlink services
Relaxing at Shimmering Falls Icon_minitime30th July 2011, 22:33 by Guest

» hotele etap wroclaw
Relaxing at Shimmering Falls Icon_minitime30th July 2011, 22:03 by Guest

» mielno domki pod wydmami
Relaxing at Shimmering Falls Icon_minitime30th July 2011, 17:27 by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Relaxing at Shimmering Falls

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
*Kiche
*Kiche

Relaxing at Shimmering Falls Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing at Shimmering Falls   Relaxing at Shimmering Falls Icon_minitime10th June 2008, 19:04

It was a beautiful day, the sun was shining on the water which made a beautiful sight. Amor had come to Shimmering Falls to relax, and have fun. The travel was quite long, and Amor was completely worn out. "I think I'll take a little nap" she said. Amor jmped up onto a shiny rock, stretched and lied down. "Just a little nap" she said before she closed her eyes. Within seconds she had fallen asleep.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
Admin
MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at Shimmering Falls   Relaxing at Shimmering Falls Icon_minitime12th June 2008, 11:02

Celine gagged as she climbed out of the waters.Cold and Wet she shivered and shook her fur.Celine turned her head to the huge waterfall and shivered at the thought of she could have died.She walked towards the trees and sat down and roared a small cub roar.
Back to top Go down
https://echo.aforumfree.com
*Kiche
*Kiche

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at Shimmering Falls   Relaxing at Shimmering Falls Icon_minitime12th June 2008, 12:56

Amor was awakened by a noise. "What was that?" she asked herself. Amor arose from her sleeping place and looked around. "I don't see anyone" she said to herself. She then put her nose to the air and sniffed. "a cub" she said to herself. She followed the scent until she found the cub. She walked up behind the cub and said, "Hello, What are you doing out here all alone? Where are your parents?"
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
Admin
MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at Shimmering Falls   Relaxing at Shimmering Falls Icon_minitime12th June 2008, 13:28

Celine saw another tiger in front of her."I dont have any parents,My name is Celine and have you seen my two friends?""There as big as you and ones white and ones orange."She said shivering.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at Shimmering Falls   Relaxing at Shimmering Falls Icon_minitime12th June 2008, 13:44

Saraiah ran as fast as she could down the bank where she last saw Celine go down the waterfall. She spotted a small shape and a bigger tiger. 'Its Celine!' Saraiah thought thankfully. When she reached Celine, she stood infront of her, facing the bigger tiger; her fur bristling, her ears flat on her head, and her lip curling back to show gleaming white fangs. She had no idea if this tiger was friendly or not, but it was better to be safe. She unsheathed her claws, bracing herself if the other tiger attacked.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
Admin
MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at Shimmering Falls   Relaxing at Shimmering Falls Icon_minitime12th June 2008, 14:42

Celine smiled when she saw Sarah but backed away in fear when she saw her bear those huge fangs of hers.She walked towards Sarah"This tiger is a friendly tiger".Celine said putting her ears down.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at Shimmering Falls   Relaxing at Shimmering Falls Icon_minitime12th June 2008, 17:07

Saraiah listened to Celine's words and let her fur relax on her shoulders. She sheathed her claws and dipped her head in greeting to the tiger, "I'm sorry for acting that way," she said. She turned to Celine and licked her head, "You must be freezing," she said.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Cub
shadowwolf445

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at Shimmering Falls   Relaxing at Shimmering Falls Icon_minitime12th June 2008, 17:12

Neko ran down the bank and saw Sarah and Celine he sighed in relief as he came to a stop next to Sarah "your alright i tought..." he quckly bit back his words "i'm glad your ok Celine"
Back to top Go down
*Kiche
*Kiche

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at Shimmering Falls   Relaxing at Shimmering Falls Icon_minitime12th June 2008, 18:04

"It's ok" Amor said. Amor looked at the two tigers and said "Hi, I'm Amor and you are?"
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at Shimmering Falls   Relaxing at Shimmering Falls Icon_minitime12th June 2008, 18:08

"I'm Saraiah, or Sarah for short," she said, sitting down next to Celine. She motioned to the white tiger beside her, "This is my mate, Neko, and the cub is Celine. Good to meet you Amor," she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
Cub
shadowwolf445

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at Shimmering Falls   Relaxing at Shimmering Falls Icon_minitime12th June 2008, 18:12

Neko nodded his head "its a pleasure to meet you Amor"
Back to top Go down
*Kiche
*Kiche

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at Shimmering Falls   Relaxing at Shimmering Falls Icon_minitime12th June 2008, 20:25

"Sarah, Celine, Neko," Amor Smiled, "it's a pleasure to meet all of you, too." Amor lied back down," So are you from around here?"
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at Shimmering Falls   Relaxing at Shimmering Falls Icon_minitime12th June 2008, 20:39

Sarah nodded, "We live right above those falls," she said, motioning with her muzzle to the waterfall that Celine had come from. "We were hunting and Celine fell in the river, so she ended up here."
Back to top Go down
*Kiche
*Kiche

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at Shimmering Falls   Relaxing at Shimmering Falls Icon_minitime12th June 2008, 21:10

Amor looked at the beautiful falls. "It must be nice living up there" she said. Amor sighed, and looked back to the tigers. "So...." she said changing the subject," Is she your cub?"
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at Shimmering Falls   Relaxing at Shimmering Falls Icon_minitime12th June 2008, 22:49

"No, she's not. But," she looked at Celine, "I'd like her to think of me as a mother, if your going to stay with us, that is?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
*Kiche
*Kiche

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at Shimmering Falls   Relaxing at Shimmering Falls Icon_minitime12th June 2008, 23:57

Amor smiled. She then looked to the sky," It's so beautiful out" she said.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
Admin
MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at Shimmering Falls   Relaxing at Shimmering Falls Icon_minitime13th June 2008, 11:52

Celine purred and sat next to Neko and Sarah."I am not from around here,me and my....momma were travelers".She said still purring."Sarah,Neko...um...Could I...stay with you guys?"Celine said noticeing a fish in the river.She jumped in the shallow part and hit it out and got 4 more fish.
Back to top Go down
*Kiche
*Kiche

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at Shimmering Falls   Relaxing at Shimmering Falls Icon_minitime13th June 2008, 12:40

Amor watched Celine pawed out the fish, "You are quite a good fisher" she said.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at Shimmering Falls   Relaxing at Shimmering Falls Icon_minitime13th June 2008, 13:40

"I'd love for you to stay with us," she replied to Celine. "Amor's right, your a pretty good fisher," she said grinning.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
Admin
MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at Shimmering Falls   Relaxing at Shimmering Falls Icon_minitime13th June 2008, 14:08

Celine grinned"Thank You".She then jumped back in the water and got 5 more fish."Does anyone want some fish?"Celine said giggling.
Back to top Go down
*Kiche
*Kiche

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at Shimmering Falls   Relaxing at Shimmering Falls Icon_minitime13th June 2008, 15:15

Amor looked at the delicious looking fish. She was pretty hungry she had to admit. "I'll have one" she said,walking to Celine.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at Shimmering Falls   Relaxing at Shimmering Falls Icon_minitime13th June 2008, 15:48

"Me too!" Saraiah called, padding after Amor and to the fish.
Back to top Go down
*Kiche
*Kiche

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at Shimmering Falls   Relaxing at Shimmering Falls Icon_minitime13th June 2008, 16:29

Amor took a fish and said "thank you" throught her teeth. She then lied down and ate. "Very tasty" she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
Admin
MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at Shimmering Falls   Relaxing at Shimmering Falls Icon_minitime13th June 2008, 20:49

Celine blushed slightly in embarrasment."Your Welcome".She said getting bashful.
Back to top Go down
*Kiche
*Kiche

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at Shimmering Falls   Relaxing at Shimmering Falls Icon_minitime13th June 2008, 21:10

Amor finished the fish and looked at Celine "So, how old are you Celine?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at Shimmering Falls   Relaxing at Shimmering Falls Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxing at Shimmering Falls
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Echo :: The Lands! :: Shimmering Falls-
Jump to: