Echo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Echo

Roleplay as a Dolphin, eagle, horse, wolf, or tiger.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» trzesacz domki kempingowe
Running From a Prison Icon_minitime3rd August 2011, 18:58 by Guest

» augustówka apartame
Running From a Prison Icon_minitime2nd August 2011, 22:09 by Guest

» More as chintzy as warez
Running From a Prison Icon_minitime2nd August 2011, 17:20 by Guest

» domki familijne bobolin
Running From a Prison Icon_minitime1st August 2011, 22:09 by Guest

» tatry noclegi ceny
Running From a Prison Icon_minitime31st July 2011, 23:11 by Guest

» äèåòà ïðè àìîð.ôîñôàòíûõ ñîëÿõ â ìî÷å
Running From a Prison Icon_minitime31st July 2011, 06:35 by Guest

» page rank service backlink services
Running From a Prison Icon_minitime30th July 2011, 22:33 by Guest

» hotele etap wroclaw
Running From a Prison Icon_minitime30th July 2011, 22:03 by Guest

» mielno domki pod wydmami
Running From a Prison Icon_minitime30th July 2011, 17:27 by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Running From a Prison

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WildWind
Admin
WildWind

Running From a Prison Empty
PostSubject: Running From a Prison   Running From a Prison Icon_minitime25th May 2008, 17:18

Sirena continued at her top speed, slowly slowing down to a slow canter. She stopped slowly at the shade of a large maple tree, untouched by the retched humans. Under the shade of that tree, was where she was born. She whinnied to the sight of her birth place, excitedly looking around for her family and herd. Her heart sank as she saw nothing but rabbits, few deer, grass, trees and flowers around her. No horses to be seen. She nickered, hoping her dolphin friends will answer, but there was no response. 'Hopefully I'm just to far away for them to hear me, and not that they left..'

Last edited by WildWind on 25th May 2008, 17:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Running From a Prison   Running From a Prison Icon_minitime25th May 2008, 17:23

Pepper ran into the meadow, and quickly stopped beside Sinder. She looked back at where she had come, hopeing the cub had not gotten lost. She looked around, the fresh air, birdsong, the leaves of the trees rustling in the breeze. She let out a happy whinney and ran through the feild, feeling the wind in her made, and blowing through her tail. 'After all that time with those humans... I'm free.'
Back to top Go down
WildWind
Admin
WildWind

PostSubject: Re: Running From a Prison   Running From a Prison Icon_minitime25th May 2008, 17:40

Sirena looked to Pepper with great joy, but with a bit of sorrow. She let out a whinny, trying to sho she was happy, but it wasen't working, it was low and sorrowful enough to be a cry. She lowered her head to the ground, looking at the very place she was born. A young, sweet and gentle whinny from her as she stood for the first time in her life. Her velvet red mother, licking her fore head as she stood. Tears welded in Sirena's eyes, oh how she missed her mother so.

Sirena remebered her days with her mother and father so clearly, as if it we're only yesterday. Her, chasing her mother playfully, nipping at her father's heels. Oh how she wished she was never at the beach that day, oh how she wished it.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Running From a Prison   Running From a Prison Icon_minitime25th May 2008, 17:47

Pepper looked behind her shoulder, she half-expected Sirena to chase after her from the joy of being free... but she was still standing where she had stopped, head drooping low. Pepper stopped and looked at her; she seemed so sad. Pepper slowly walked over to her, her ears flat to her head with sympathy. "Whats wrong?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
Admin
WildWind

PostSubject: Re: Running From a Prison   Running From a Prison Icon_minitime25th May 2008, 18:02

Sirena looked to Pepper, she'd been on that ranch all her life, while Sirena was wild once before. "This place.. Under the shade of this maple tree.. Was where I was born. My family, my herd, is nowhere to be found. And my friends, the dolphins, are either too far away to hear me or long gone too." She let out a low whinny, another cry of sadness. She shook her head and swished her tail, she was joyous to the point of being free, but so very sad to the fact that her family are long gone and her friends may be the sam way.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Running From a Prison   Running From a Prison Icon_minitime25th May 2008, 18:09

Pepper nudged Sirena, "You have me," she said softly. A cool wind blew through her mane and she shook her head, the wind brought the scent of human. She knew that the human scent was just from the ranch they had just escaped from, but she couldn't help looking worridly towards the ranch. She turned back to Sirena, "My father was a wild horse. My mother was captive. She got loose one day and met him. The humans found her and brought her back before I arrived. I only wish I could have been born free, instead of locked up in a barn my whole life. Consider yourself lucky to have been born in this beautiful place."
Back to top Go down
WildWind
Admin
WildWind

PostSubject: Re: Running From a Prison   Running From a Prison Icon_minitime25th May 2008, 18:48

Sirena smiled slightly, it was true she had her, but she still felt somewhat empty inside. "I suppose you right, I do have you. But I still miss my family all the more. And I suppose your right about being born here.. It is beautiful, but you should've seen it when I was around." She sighed, raising her head up. She smiled, a fun thought came into her mind.

Sirena jumped into a canter, nipping at Pepper's heels whinning and nickering all the while running around her. She let out a loud, happy whinny, her mane flowing in the wind along with her tail. She looked as if she was born to be free.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Running From a Prison   Running From a Prison Icon_minitime25th May 2008, 18:52

Pepper smiled, glad to see her friend had cheered up. She ran through the flowers that surounded them, happily enjoying the wind and the scent of flowers. A boulder was coming up. She pounded her legs faster until she jumped and cleared the huge rock in a single, graceful bound. "Your turn!" she yelled over her shoulder, turning to face her.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
Admin
MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Running From a Prison   Running From a Prison Icon_minitime25th May 2008, 22:14

Celine saw the two horses playing under the huge maple tree.She ran over and jumped on the horses back and roared with happiness.She jumped off and started jumping back and forth hoping to play.Celine growled and noticed a butterfly on a near by flower.She then started stalking the butterfly but it soon flew away and landed on her nose.Celine giggled and turned around with a big smile looking at the horses.
Back to top Go down
https://echo.aforumfree.com
Twilight
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Running From a Prison   Running From a Prison Icon_minitime27th May 2008, 14:30

Pepper saw the cub running toward them, "Hey! I'm glad you made it!" she said happily. She laughed with amusement at the sight of the butterfly landing on her nose.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
Admin
WildWind

PostSubject: Re: Running From a Prison   Running From a Prison Icon_minitime27th May 2008, 14:45

Sirena let another whinny out happily, still troting about playfully. She ran towards the rock jump, lifting herself off of the ground and landing gracefully on the other side. She let out a nicker, galloping over to where Celine and Pepper we're. She looked to Pepper and to the tiger cub, happiness filled her eyes at the sight. "Little one, you made it!" Sirena reared up quickly lowering her hooves to the ground. "I'm so glad you made it!"
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
Admin
MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Running From a Prison   Running From a Prison Icon_minitime27th May 2008, 23:00

Celine roared scaring the butterfly off.She then turned to Sirena and Pepper who were looking at her.Celine got a idea and snuck into the tall grass.She saw the horses tail swishing back in forth.Celine then jumped on Peppers back and giggled.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Running From a Prison   Running From a Prison Icon_minitime28th May 2008, 12:37

Pepper reared on her hind legs and quickly dropped back down. She gave out a nicker and ran. First a slow canter and then gaining speed, running the length of the field.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
Admin
MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Running From a Prison   Running From a Prison Icon_minitime28th May 2008, 12:48

Celine held on for dear life and fell off.She rolled off and licked her paw which got hurt.Celine trotted over to Pepper and growled sayin"Ouch..That hurt"..
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Running From a Prison   Running From a Prison Icon_minitime28th May 2008, 14:38

"You scared me! I didn't know what jumped on my back!" She looked at the cub, "I'm sorry," she said. She nudged the cub gently with her muzzle.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
Admin
WildWind

PostSubject: Re: Running From a Prison   Running From a Prison Icon_minitime28th May 2008, 15:45

Sirena whinnied happily, "she sure got you!" Sirena cantered over to a tree, lying down in the peacful breeze. She nickered a bit, standing back up and nipping at Pepper's heels. She stopped and looked at her face, smiling brightly. "Did you know that my name.. Is actually Sirena?"
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Running From a Prison   Running From a Prison Icon_minitime28th May 2008, 16:00

"Thats a pretty name," Pepper replied happily. "Your name on the ranch was Sinder, so I thought that was your real name. I guess thats just what the humans called you, huh?"
Back to top Go down
WildWind
Admin
WildWind

PostSubject: Re: Running From a Prison   Running From a Prison Icon_minitime28th May 2008, 16:06

"Sure is." She said with a smile, she walked over to the way that led to the ocean shore that she often visited as a foal. "Would you like to go to the shoreline? My old friends might still be there."
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Running From a Prison   Running From a Prison Icon_minitime28th May 2008, 16:13

Pepper trotted after Sirena, "Sure," she said happily.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
Admin
WildWind

PostSubject: Re: Running From a Prison   Running From a Prison Icon_minitime28th May 2008, 16:22

(This will stay open until MajesticWolfs says shes coming to. Just gotta make the ocean area, lol.)
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
Admin
MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Running From a Prison   Running From a Prison Icon_minitime28th May 2008, 21:41

Celine skiped over to Pepper and asked gentley climbed on her back and sat there.She pointed towards the ocean and shook her head and yelled"Lets go!"She said roaring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running From a Prison   Running From a Prison Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running From a Prison
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Echo :: The Lands! :: Meadow-
Jump to: