Echo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Echo

Roleplay as a Dolphin, eagle, horse, wolf, or tiger.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» trzesacz domki kempingowe
Another day at the ranch Icon_minitime3rd August 2011, 18:58 by Guest

» augustówka apartame
Another day at the ranch Icon_minitime2nd August 2011, 22:09 by Guest

» More as chintzy as warez
Another day at the ranch Icon_minitime2nd August 2011, 17:20 by Guest

» domki familijne bobolin
Another day at the ranch Icon_minitime1st August 2011, 22:09 by Guest

» tatry noclegi ceny
Another day at the ranch Icon_minitime31st July 2011, 23:11 by Guest

» äèåòà ïðè àìîð.ôîñôàòíûõ ñîëÿõ â ìî÷å
Another day at the ranch Icon_minitime31st July 2011, 06:35 by Guest

» page rank service backlink services
Another day at the ranch Icon_minitime30th July 2011, 22:33 by Guest

» hotele etap wroclaw
Another day at the ranch Icon_minitime30th July 2011, 22:03 by Guest

» mielno domki pod wydmami
Another day at the ranch Icon_minitime30th July 2011, 17:27 by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Another day at the ranch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Twilight
Twilight

Another day at the ranch Empty
PostSubject: Another day at the ranch   Another day at the ranch Icon_minitime23rd May 2008, 16:43

Pepper walked slowly around the field at the ranch. She was attached to a leash and led around by her so called master with a small, wailing child on her back. She flicked her ears back in frustration as the small child screamed again in excitement. This was the fourth child today that had chosen her to be ridden on. She winced as the child bounced up and down, trying to get her to go faster. 'No way I'm going faster with you bouncing like that...' she thought bitterly. 'Why do the kids always choose me to ride?'
Back to top Go down
WildWind
Admin
WildWind

PostSubject: Re: Another day at the ranch   Another day at the ranch Icon_minitime23rd May 2008, 17:53

Once again one of the older children was training Sinder, the eldest son. The boy was very wise and thoughtful, and loves her very much. The boy was the one who trains her in jumping, for he is the oldest of the children. Just now Sirena was in front of a jump, that was a couple of yards away. "C'mon Sinder, you can do it. I know you can," the boy whispered to her. He kicked his heels into her side and she took off towards the jump. She lifted her front legs to the jump, pushing off the ground with the back ones. She landed precisely and easily on the other side and slowed down to a stop after she ran a few feet. Sinder tossed her head up and down and scraped her hoof against the ground. She paused her movements and instead listened to what the boy began to say. "Good job, Sinder! Let's do this good next week to!" Sirena whinnied happily, for when he rode her it was as if and eagle was soaring above her. The boy patted her neck before dismounting off of her back and leading her into the paddock. He removed her saddle and saddle blanket. Replaced her bridle with a halter and led her into the pasture. He walked inside the stable and dropped off the tack, and walked back inside the house.

Sirena trotted off to the fence where the water trough stood, taking drinks of water to quench her thirst. As she looked over the fence with water dripping from her muzzle she saw Pepper being ridden by yet another child. She let out a low nicker to her, happily swishing her tail and letting out a playful snort. "Why hello there, Pepper! How are you today?" Sirena whinnied playfully, "not well, I presume?" She lowered her head for another drink and looked back to her. "Would you like to spend some time with me today, Pepper? We've never had a chance to chat or even share a blade of grass together, you know." She happily swished her tail and blinked a few pleasant times, awaiting her answer.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Another day at the ranch   Another day at the ranch Icon_minitime23rd May 2008, 21:46

Pepper snorted at the cheerful tone in Sinder's voice. She didn't know how Sinder could stand it here. Having children ride her was terrible, day after day, a new set of kids came rushing toward her to get a chance to ride. "I would love to after I get this brat off of my back." The man who was leading her finally stopped and let the kid off. She shook her whole body thankfully. She watched as the child waved a good-bye to her and stepped into their car, to drive away down the road. Her master led her to the barn where the others where, and took off her equipment. He patted her strong neck one last time before heading inside his own house. Pepper was glad that the barn also led to a pasture. She walked over to Sinder and said, "How about we go to the pasture? Its a sunny day today, and I need to get away from the gate until I get attacked my another kid."
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
Admin
MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Strange noises   Another day at the ranch Icon_minitime23rd May 2008, 22:12

Celine was trotting around in the field and heard some type of whiney annoying sounds coming from behind a brush of tree's.She walked slowly over to the brush of trees flicking her ears in annoyance from the sounds.She looked behind a few branches to see a fence that looked like a pasture human horses use.She trotted to the side and nayed loudly to see if someone was there.She then saw a few horses run by.She happily nayed and said "Hey,You guys..!"
Back to top Go down
https://echo.aforumfree.com
Twilight
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Another day at the ranch   Another day at the ranch Icon_minitime23rd May 2008, 23:01

Pepper turned her broad head and looked at anoter horse beyond the fence. She slowly trotted over and whispered, "You'd better get out of here if you don't want the human to get you," she warned. She cast a glance toward the house that housed her master and his family. "He'll catch you and put you in here.... I'd run if I were you..." she warned once again, casting glances back and forth to the new horse and her master's house.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
Admin
MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Another day at the ranch   Another day at the ranch Icon_minitime23rd May 2008, 23:39

"Your Master,What's that?And what are you doing in this fence you should be running free."Celine turned around and kicked the fence 7 times and finally the fence broke."There you go..."Celine said staring at the strange building.Then Celine saw a strange creature appear from the building.Celine stood there in a gaze.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Another day at the ranch   Another day at the ranch Icon_minitime24th May 2008, 10:41

Pepper stared at the hole in the fence. She didn't know what to do, it was her first chance to be free. She looked back at the other horse, its eyes were looking toward the masters house. She turned her head to see her master running out of the house, yelling something/ He quickly filled the hole in the fence with more wood and turned to the other horse on the other side of the fence. Pepper reared up on her hind legs and neyed loudly, warning the other horse, "Run! He's going to catch you!"
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
Admin
MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Another day at the ranch   Another day at the ranch Icon_minitime24th May 2008, 14:58

Celine reared up and ran as fast as she could.But looked back at the horses in the fence and neyed.But then she quickly turned but she couldnt move and tripped.She tryed getting up but couldnt and noticed a rope tied around her legs.She neyed and saw ropes fly for her.They went around her legs,neck..Everywhere.She couldnt move and yelled"Help!"She tryed running but kept falling.Then she got a chance when one of the ropes broke.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
Admin
WildWind

PostSubject: Re: Another day at the ranch   Another day at the ranch Icon_minitime24th May 2008, 19:03

Sirena smiled happily, swishing her tail in the mid-day breeze. "That would be wonderful." A noise abrupted Sinder's ear, a bush being raddled, and speech. She trotted over to the fence along with Pepper, spotting a young tiger cub. "Why, hello there," she said with a gentle voice, but still had a bit of fear inside the tone as well. "What are you doing here, little one? Shouldn't you be in the jungle with your parents?" Soon the sound of her 'co-master' charging out the door as Celine kicked down the fence. Sirena reared up yelling: "Quickly now, run!" She lowered her hooves to the ground, nickering loudly as Celine was captured. She let out a small relieved sigh as she broke free of a rope, but many more stayed around her. Sinder quickly jumped over the 'half' fence, stomping at the ropes and neighing and nickering loudly. Once the final rope was cut from the sharpness of her hooves, she reared up on her hind legs nickering happily. "Hurry, little one, Pepper! I'll catch up, head towards the Meadow! I'll meet you there!" Sinder lowered her hooves to the earth once more, snorting at her 'co-master', but lowered her head towards his children, her friends, and somewhat like her family. She backed up slowly, allowing the eldest son the pet her face again, the soothing touch of his hand, his gentle touch. Sirena backed up slowly, the boy's hand falling off of her face, she reared up, about to go, but spoke her last words to the boy. "I'm afraid that this is good-bye..." She turned around and let out a nicker to him as she ran off towards the Meadow, the boy waving sadly good-bye.

'The wind in my mane, the breeze in my tail, the grass below me, the sky above me.. Oh how I've missed such things!' Sirena whinned happily as she pounded her hooves against the ground, her only worry was that if the young cub and Pepper knew the way to the Meadow, where Sirena was born. She let out a low nicker, her hopes and dreams coming into her mind once more. Her dolphin friends, her parents, her herd! She was coming back to it all! Sirena whinnied happily again, begining to bring her legs to move faster; Finally, she reached her top speed, she would soon be home.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
Admin
MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Another day at the ranch   Another day at the ranch Icon_minitime24th May 2008, 21:58

Celine roared and growled for help but no one came.She thought she would never see light again.Celine yowled and cryed.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Another day at the ranch   Another day at the ranch Icon_minitime25th May 2008, 16:29

Pepper reared up as Sinder jumped over the fence. Pepper watched as she landed smoothly on the ground. She turned and ran to the back of the pasture. She turned once more and faced where she was going to jump. She ran, her legs pounding faster and faster until they lifted her up into the air. She landed on the other side of the fence. She stopped and stared the humans in the eyes evenly. Her hate of them would soon be gone. She lashed her tail from side to side angrily. They let go of the ropes and started coming for her. She reared up and ran toward the cub. She gave it a quick nudge, telling it to follow her, and she ran off to the meadow. She had an idea of where it was, from stories the other horses at the ranch told. She kept running after Sinder, hopeing the cub would follow. At least, she thought, that it was no longer in the hands of the humans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another day at the ranch   Another day at the ranch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another day at the ranch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Echo :: Human's Grounds :: Horse Ranch-
Jump to: